Darn Tough - 1999 PCT Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Sock - Forest
Regular price $22.95 Sale price$17.95 Save $5.00
- Free shipping
- Micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- If you're out there - crushing or cruising the Pacific Crest Trail - we're with you and thank you for helping us give 5% back to the PCTA.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles.
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.