Darn Tough - 6088 Shetland Crew Lightweight Lifestyle - Charcoal
- Free shipping
- Women's Crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual sneaker or shoe.
- A performance knit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. Your feet deserve more than just a boring old dress sock.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks that are so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
CushionMaterials: 50% Merino Wool 47% Nylon 3% Lycra Spandex