Darn Tough - Women's Blossom Lifestyle Crew Sock 6104 - Tomato
- Free shipping
Consider the Blossom your personal pick-your-own patch. In the Charcoal colorway, you have our state’s flower, red clover, which is beloved by cows and honeybees alike. Cascade features white coneflower, a symbol of strength and healing. So, what’ll it be? Both are guaranteed to smell great, thanks to naturally odor-repellent Merino Wool.
- Women's crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.