Sockwell - Men's Moderate Graduated Compression Socks - Rainbow Racer - Black
- Free shipping
Need a lightweight, but high-performance ski sock? Sockwell's got you covered. Spun with a yarn blend of fine Merino wool and super-lux alpaca, the Rainbow Racer is as invigorating as it sounds. These socks are knit without cushioning, and feature a breather panel, all to keep you snugged in and comfortable. Accu-fit technology means spandex throughout, helping to ensure a great, all-day fit.
Moderate graduated compression (15-20 mmHG) is designed to improve circulation and reduce moderate swelling.
Why choose Sockwell Compression Socks? Compression on the lower legs effectively encourages blood return from your legs and feet back to your heart which is proven to speed recovery, maximize circulation and reduce fatigue. Four zones of graduated compression help support and revitalize tired muscles, minimize swelling and reduce fatigue.
Ideal for: Minor to moderate varicose veins, plantar fasciitis pain, exercise and recovery, flying and travel, prolonged sitting and standing and pregnancy.
Better for the planet, good for your socks.
- 15-20 mmHg Moderate Graduated Compression (highest pressure around the ankle, lowest pressure at the top of the calf) helps draw blood from your lower extremities
- Non-cushioned sole
- Accu-fit technology for all day comfort and support
- Seamless toe closure to minimize irritation and friction
- Merino/Alpaca yarns helps keep feet dry and comfortable
- Turn welt top keeps socks up and gives a clean, finished look
- Built-in arch support
- Breather Panel
- Made in the USA
42% Merino Wool, 38% Stretch Nylon, 14% Alpaca, 6% Spandex